Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Twice in one day...

So, I'm back to try to readjust this blog of mine. Working to make these photos smaller. Hoping this works.



Ryan took a spatula out of the icing bowl...and well he made a mess...he's so cute tho, how could i be upset.



Ryan asked for his pic to be taken then promptly made a funny face...Silly boy

love this profile photo of rebecca. This LO just makes my heart happy.



Ryan was so proud of wearing his daddys shoes...he even claimed to be daddy. To make the arrow that points to his adorable fit in those shoes i stamped the image with versamark and used UTEE, then heated it and repeated the process several times to make a thick arrow. After I had reached the desired thickness I reheated the UTEE and debossed it with my stamp...it allowed all the texture of the stamp to show.









The title was easy to come up with for this layout. Rebecca gave it to me when she told me her polkadots itched LOL






I wanted to try out using grey as a neutral...love how it turned out.
I absolutely love this photo. My grandpa was so happy Ry was sitting with him.
Home Sweet Home...our house is not large, but HOME is the best place to be...




Love the cricut...best christmas gift!!
I altered these wooden letters and they sit on our entertainment center. I would like to hang them on the wall and hang family photos up around the word.







































No comments: