Friday, September 12, 2008

A day to be thankful

I didn't get a chance to post my pic from yesterday, so I am posting today. I had not thought much of the day until I wrote a check and asked the date. I was at work on the day America was attacked, and saw the second tower get hit by the plane. I was in a patients room and said...what is that oh my goodness its another plane. It is something engraved for ever on my memory. As the day went on, it was hard not knowing what else might happen, if there would be more attacks, or if any of our loved ones were in danger or hurt. As I look back on that day, I am so very thankful for my family, my God, and all that I have been given. So my pad for day 11 is simply a pic of my husband and daughter having a lil time together. This is a day to remember the little things

No comments: