Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bible Characters

so don't you hate it when you realize with only a short amount of time that you forgot something really important.

at 4 pm I remembered the kids are suppose to dress up like bible characters for church tonight. My mind is going thru the costumes i've seen at wm trying to think if i can alter something. then brain storm...call mom.

in short I used pillow cases and an old sheet and got David and Ruth. Thanks Mom!! The kids are happy so that is all that matters, just hope other people didn't go all out crazy.

okay make that Homie David LOL


















I love this shot of Rebecca



















Pics of week 4 DYL coming soon, I forgot to take pics of my LOs so I'll do that later.
have a great evening.

1 comment:

Tya said...

They are sweethearts. Great job.