Monday, November 24, 2008

Not enough sleep

i worked night shift this weekend, and today I have had almost no sleep. I got bits and pieces of sleep as Ry and i sat in the recliner. I swear that boy has ants in his pants. I have some photos of the decorating marathon at gma and gpa's on saturday. I would post them now, but that would require I go upstairs and get my camear to get them uploaded, so in a nutshell it'll have to wait. I should be thinking about supper, but lack of sleep makes me queasy, so food has no real appeal. It was chilly and rainy, and Ryan was all worried b/c the little bit of snow we had was gone. He said, "Mommy, where's the snow, Santa can't come if we don't have snow!!" he was really pretty upset by this, hope we have snow for Christmas, or he may not sleep b/c he'll be worried.

Have a blessed day. I'll catch up tomorrow.

No comments: