Friday, December 19, 2008

Gifting

So we made gifts for the kids teachers. Both needed 3 gifts. I made little post it note holders.











Decorated gift bags with snowmen made from a 2, 1.5, and 1.25 inch circles.
Also made the cards with the same snow man. Very easy to do.















And because no gift is complete without chocolate. I bought bags of holiday M&Ms...so adorable.















so here is what the cute little bags looked like in front of our tree. I tied the cards to the front of the bags, except for the sub for Rebecca's class because she couldn't remember the subs name. I used a decorative napkin as the wrapping instead of tissue paper.











The kids loved giving these as gifts. Have a great day. Rebecca has her school party today, so I have some drinks to go buy.

No comments: