Monday, September 7, 2009

I was going to try to....

post everyday this month, but the weekends are super crazy, so I'm going to shoot for every Monday through Friday to post at least a little something.

Today I am hijacking an idea from another person. What little things make you happy? When that question was presented to me the first thing that came to mind was this...

there are so many little things that make me happy, but the first one that came to mind was this. My four year old son running up to me saying "mommy mommy mommy" to get my attention and once he has it he simply says "i love you" and runs off. It is as if whatever he was doing mattered no more until he expressed his love for me. I love that and it always makes my heart warm


and I wanted to share it with you. Take a moment to think of the little things that make you happy. Those things can help us have a better attitude, one focused not on what is wrong around us, but how blessed we truly are.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: