Tuesday, October 20, 2009

More water please....

this needs to be my mantra...more water...more water. My goal today is to get the water I am suppose to get...yes 8-10 8 oz glasses. And my cup of coffee doesn't count since caffeine is a diuretic.

I did a yucky thing this morning. I measured my body....EEEEWWWWW!!! There should be some rule against that! LOL.

Breakfast this morning

oatmeal
1tbsp almond butter
apple
coffee.

but I ate late...around 9 ish, mostly because there wasn't time to slow down to grab something earlier, since I was feeding the kids and packing lunches etc...

Now I am cleaning, well not right this second, but I took a moment to send and email I needed to send before I forgot too, and thought I'd blog a bit.

I did get a little creative yesterday. made a couple cards. Trying to decide what kind of card to do for Christmas, I made one that is a possibility. Non traditional colors, but fun. we'll see.

Have a blessed day!!

Off to be productive.

No comments: