Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Today we learned

about the letter "E", the number "3", and the color Orange. Ryan is so smart.


Rebecca is doing fabulous on her quizzing. We reviewed her questions and she got them all right!!!! I love how she is learning scripture!!! What a blessing.

The check engine light came on in my car. Thankful it should cost less than $300. to fix, and that it is still safe to drive.

I went to Hobby Lobby the other day and got these cute stamps by the paper studio that were 50% off. They are unmounted Rubber stamps. the only thing that would make them better was if the image was imprinted on the back of the stamp. I didn't need them. I think a spending freeze is probably in order. Yet, they are still cute, and I am going to use them to make a card or two today. There are only 2 sets, the first
picture is of the red rubber part. The other two show the images of the stamps


























Rebecca has another very loose tooth. The other top one. She is going to be able to sing "all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" very soon.



I have been taking a very close look at my life recently thanks to a Bible study I am doing and also through some messages I have been listening too on my zune. If you have never heard James McDonald preach, you should give him a listen. Check out this I think you will be blessed. In this recent self evaluation though, I am seeing some things I need to change. I am tired of the "I want" syndrome I have. Though it is not all the time, but there is so very little we really need. I want to be more frugal. Reusing things we have, and reducing waste for our earth. Recycling more. I want to be a blessing where ever I go. I want the only thing I "have" to have is more of Jesus. I want to be an example for my children. To teach them to pray about everything, to seek God in all they do, to realize the want for more stuff is not only selfish, and self indulging but also can be all consuming, and take place of what is truly important. I want to be more thankful for all that we have.


Ryan is sitting on the kitchen floor coloring with markers. he says he is making Thomas. This should be a cute picture.

Have a blessed day!



Note to my sis. I am working on getting pics on here of the kids.

No comments: