Monday, December 14, 2009

ever feel like there isn't enough hours in the day?

That is exactly how I feel. There is so much I want to do and so much I need to do, I don't know where to start, and with the want too's I can't decide which want to I want to do first. Now say that 5 times fast. LOL

My kids cleaned up their room and the family room without complaining this evening. Boy do I appreciate that! made my evening a lot better.

I didn't not get enough sleep, partially because I felt like if I slept I wouldn't get to do the things I wanted/needed to do. Sheesh, I can't give up sleep because I need sleep.

Even now I am exhausted because 2 hours of sleep since Sunday afternoon at 3:30 p is just not enough and thankfully it is now bedtime, but I didn't get my french bread started. I did make caramel corn for gifts though, and I made bags and got cards ready for the secretaries at Jon's schools. I got them Warm glow votive candles in Hot Apple Butter...YUM!!!! is all I can say to that scent.

I have decided that starting a frugal focus in the middle of the Christmas season does not work very well. Add a trip for my hubby and other incidentals and bam...so much for being frugal. So instead of worrying over it or beating myself up, I have decided to keep the frugal mindset (which does make me consider everything I am doing) and start fresh with the New Year! See how much I can do in one year!!

Well, I just about fell asleep typing this so have a great night and a blessed day tomorrow.

No comments: