Friday, February 5, 2010

Beauty Products

So I am not even close to an expert, but I think I have tried just about everything, okay probably not, but over at Kelly's Korner


it is time to


Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner


and today it is all about the beauty products you can't live without.


First of all, I love Paul Mitchell super skinny hair serum. I love the way it smells and it keeps those fly aways tamed down.



I love Mary Kay's Timewise cleanser and lotion. I have a hard time with lotions because they make me sweat, but this doesn't and so I get to help out my dry skin without bad side effects.




I am also loving MaryKay makeup.

I tried Bare escentuals and loved them, but they made my skin itch...like claw off your face kinda itch. Not a good look really.


My fave mascara is by maybelline. full and soft. it doesn't flake off and I don't get those dark mascara circles. Sorry Mary Kay, maybelline takes you on this one.




and for me, if I was stuck on the desert island and could only have one makeup thing it would absolutely be mascara. Altho, I'm pretty sure some kind of lip balm would be more practical.


It's fun to take a look at the things you use everyday and realize some of them you feel like you couldn't live without.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: