Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New hair!!

yay for new hair. I finally after 8 months, yes you read that right 8 months got my hair cut. My stylist is good and I don't know why I wait so long. It cute and a little sassy and way cuter in person. She even made recommendations for styling.



I have very nice friends who said nice things, but I still needed to put on some makeup! ha! Face has had some breakout lately...I'd like to say I don't know why, but I do...darn diet. If I eat much junk my skin pays for it and shares my lack of good judgement with the world. One might think this would keep my eating in check...oh so wrong!! ha! On the upside, I did ride a mile on my bike today! It was a short burst of exercise, but at least I moved my body!

Hope you had a blessed day!

eta: didnt' know the pic would be so small...guess I could have left off the zit drama!! ha!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

you're a hoot! I really do like the cut, it's really cute