Thursday, July 8, 2010

been in a bit of a blogging funk...

i know I am behind, I haven't even uploaded my photos from vacation yet, mostly because my home hasn't recovered from vacation. I'm trying to get the motivation to get my house back in order so I can plug away at all the things I want to be doing, like sewing some cute summery dresses for my girl, and baking lots of homemade goodies, and taking photos of my kids playing, and just enjoying being, maybe read a book or two. instead right now I'm moving from room to room a bit overwhelmed by the clutter and not making much progress. I need a plan of action. Maybe that is what I need to do, write out a plan of action. So since I have zucchini bread in the oven I think i'll pull out a notebook and make a list, and then attack it so I can get back to doing the things I want to do

Hope you are having a blessed day!

No comments: