Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last mini Vacay!!

We headed out Thursday afternoon to Cincy and went to the Duke Energy Children's museum, kids had lots of fun, but not really a museum, more like a inside play place. We got a place to stay and then on Friday went to kings island. No I don't have any pictures because I didn't want to spend the day worrying about ruining my camera, i just wanted to enjoy our day! We had a blast. Both kids loved the coasters. This will put a whole new spin on amusement parks in the future. Who would have thought my 5 and 7 year olds would be all about the coasters. Actually Rebecca is more so than Ryan which is very surprising.

I am thoroughly burnt to a crisp. I think my skin and sunscreen invite the sun to bite me! ha! Kids are a bit toasty on their shoulders and Jon's neck is red, but I look a bit lobsterish! ha!
Ry and I took some silly photos to show my awesome sunburn lines...

I just want to say it is hard to get him to make a normal smiling face!!!






and because I don't want my girl to feel left out!






You know I always thought Rebecca looked like me, but after seeing these photos today I think my boy looks more like me than my girl. Interesting!!
Oh and do notice that white strip from my neck to chest...that is my tan line, and that "white" stripe is actually tanned...sheesh!! well, tan for me. ha!
Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: