Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's a snow day!!!

No school at our house today! Jon and the kids both have schools that are closed. however, the phone call telling us Jon was canceled woke me up at 5:30, it's a day I can sleep in, and I was wide awake after the phone call. Oh well!

I have started laundry, dishes, and coffee, which of course is the most important thing for starting the day!

I was suppose to go Christmas shopping with Grandma today, but the weather has made that not happen. So we will try again another day!

For today, I see some card making, and crafting with my girl, and maybe some cookie baking too.

Rebecca is looking forward to playing in the snow and maybe making a snowman.

Ryan woke up this morning and from his bed he yells for me and this is what he said,

"Mommy, actually, I want noodles and pototoes" He was thinking about his lunch! ha!

Birthday pictures coming soon!


Have a blessed day

No comments: