Monday, March 19, 2012

Skipping Stones Design Challenge

I made a card for this challenge on Skipping Stones Designs. I recently discovered this site, and love it!!

The challenge was use this sketch 



This was what I did



I used stamps from the Stamps of Life by Stephanie Barnard, White card stock was from Colorbok, and the gray and yellow cardstock were from Bazzill.  Black ink from Memento, other ink from Stampin up. I cut the flower out. It is hard to see, but I put staggering score lines on the gray pieces I love gray and yellow together

4 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Pamela said...

Great card! I love it! :)

Katie Gehring said...

These colors are so yummy and striking!

wendyp said...

Love that yellow and grey combo! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!