Monday, October 22, 2012

Boiling eggs

So here's a quick tip for you!  For perfect boiled eggs, Put your eggs in the pot with cool water. Bring to a boil on the stove over high heat. Once you have a rolling boil, TURN IT OFF!  Yes I really mean it. Leave it on the burner, and in 15 minutes you will have perfectly hard boiled eggs. I used my egg timer to test it out.

Here they are. The dark burgundy color on my egg timer indicates my eggs are done. Normally it is bright red.


Yes those are green eggs in there with my brown eggs. I get my eggs fresh from the chicken from a friend. I love it!! Farm fresh eggs are so much better than store bought ones.

This is a great way to save energy. Only using the stove top for such a short time. I love it when I can do that!!

Happy egg boiling

Have a blessed day!

No comments: