Thursday, July 17, 2008

It is finally done...I think anyway

My scrap space is reconfigured, clean, begging me to make it messy. So here it is, the new and improved space I call my own. Most everything is within my reach. and I somehow have more storage.


I changed the way I store my embellies after reading a book by stacy julian which the title now eludes me. I sorted them all by color and now when I am working on a project and I can grab the color drawer and find things I had forgotten or might not have thought to use otherwise.



This cabinet (above) my grandpa made and it holds my extra adhesive, embossing powders, chalks, ribbon and rubons, sizzix, and cuttlebug dies, and paints. I love having it in my space.
My pens pencils and tools are stored in the white drawers on my desk, and my alphas both stamps, chipboard, and brads are sorted by letter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME BROOKE! You want to come finish mine? You did a really great job. I may have to [ahem] 'borrow' some ideas here. ;-)