Wednesday, July 2, 2008

so I was wrong...

I didn't get the pics uploaded at all...sorry. My wonderful husband has been digging a huge trench in our yard. The electrician came today (awaiting the fate he will give us) and I have worked like mad to return my home to some state close to normal and clean...I still have work to do. I have been thinking about some scrappy layouts I wanna do, just as soon as I get all this work done here around the house, which I am quickly seeing will never happen and I should just create for fun. Awaiting a package form Close to My Heart (thanks Tomie). Can't wait to get it, it was suppose to arrive today, but UPS messed up and now its gonna be here tomorrow, and I wanna try out my new stamps, but we are heading to my inlaws for fireworks, so I won't get to play much. I do think, that if I get most of the stuff done before I leave, I can try out my new stuff on Friday. Okay, the laundry better known as Mt. Washmore is calling me, and it's bedtime. have a great evening

No comments: