Friday, November 14, 2008

I actually won something...

I won a book on LizzyK's blog, and I am so excited I could squeal. I never win anything. ever. okay maybe once in 10 years. I cannot believe it. I'm all giddy over winning. You would think I won the lottery the way I feel. There is so a scrapbook page based on this today!!!

Been a busy day, moved my scrap stuff (yes I know again). There is a long explanation. I did it b/c I was thinking on it, and realized the heating of the room above the garage was probably not very ecomonical, and I would love to save money instead of blowing it. So, I am scrapping in the house again. It was actually a lot easier to move b/c everything was already organized. I'll have pics next week. right now I should be in bed, I have to work tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on your win. I understand about moving everything back. Glad it was easier for you this time. ;)

shertan said...

i liked ur idea of the indoor picnic! coolnees! (: