Friday, December 26, 2008

It's time to relax...

The hustle and bustle of Christmas is over...somewhat a relief, and a bit of sadness too. Actually, we have one more to go. My Sis in law and family were all sick on Christmas so we post-poned todays festivities til next week, so we can all be there. Still there is a sense of relief to me. No shopping to do, no pressure to rush from here to there. Its a complex list of emotions and feelings. We camped out at home today. Sorted toys, worked on dishes and laundry, chilled in the recliners, played video games, watched movies, played hot wheels, thomas, and barbies. It was a nice day. It will take several days for the toys to find a new home, and so the house will look as tho a tornado has moved through until next week sometime, but that is okay, (at least that's what I keep telling myself). These days are fleeting, and a few toys here and there will not cause the world to end.

there will be pictures next week, I'm too tired to do that now. I hope you had a safe and happy holiday!!!

HUGS to you all!!!

No comments: