Tuesday, January 13, 2009

this was unexpected

So I took Rebecca to the doctor yesterday because I thought she might have a UTI (urinary tract infection) she had all the symptoms and a fever. Imagine my surprise to find out no UTI, but a Ileus (aka a partial bowel obstruction). So a high fiber diet and laxatives are on the agenda. I kept my constipated baby girl home from school today because we didn't know how long it would take the medications to kick in, and how bad the effects would be. I'll keep the details to myself (you are welcome LOL), but I'm glad I kept her home. We go back for a follow up on Thursday. So we are all having a lazy day today. The kids did pick up the family room, and now they are chilling in front of the tube...with juice boxes.












Hope you are having a great day!! I am off to attack the dishes.

No comments: