Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a weekend...

Not bad, just night shift is a whole different ballgame. Messes with my sleep ya know. I am totally worth nothing on Mondays. Just laze around the house. So today I have to make up for that lost day! Laundry, dishes, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, clean the nasty bathroom, empty trash. Just the usual hub bub.

Like some crazy person, I have decided to reorganize my stamps. It is actually going pretty quick, I have 4 categories down, and I'm making an updated catalog of all of my stamped images. So this means that all my stamps will now have at least been stamped with twice since I've owned them. See I can at least say I have used every single stamp HEE HEE!!! I am taking on all this craziness because I'm tired of not being able to find different stamps to use. My last system was organized, but i had birthday stamps in three different places. I would go through my little catalog of stamped images and would look right past several options, 1 because there were all stamped in the same color, and 2 because I stamped too many images per page too closely together. Now I'm using multiple colors, and leaving a fair amount of room. Also, I'll putting tabs on them, for birthday, florals/foliage, hearts/love/wedding/anniversary, butterflies/bugs, you get the idea. I am cutting apart all of those little $1 stamps from Michaels, and JoAnns, and storing them in Jewel cases. I already love my Jewel case storage, I just will have more of them. I'll store my cases by theme as well.

So anyway, Have a great day!! My mom needs some internet help so I'll catch you later!

No comments: