Monday, March 16, 2009

There is one...

only one baby fish left. (unless another one is hiding) Out of the four we found one remaining is pretty good actually. its an itty bitty little thing, but bright orange...love the little swish of color that zooms past the front of the aquarium.

It has been a rough morning. Rebecca melted down because I wouldn't let her wear her brown boots with and all black/white outfit. However, things quickly looked up. Ryan and I headed to the church parking lot, where I walked 2.25 miles and ryan rode his bike. Took a quick shower, and then I have a few errands to run. It's almost vacation time!!! Now Ryan and I are chilling for a bit. I worked late last night, til 10:20 pm so a lazish day is in order.



love this quote

Albert Einstein:
Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means.


Reminds me I need to be an example for my kids.

Hope you are having a great day!

No comments: