Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy Week.

This is going to be a much less busy week than last week, but there is still a lot going on. Today is my veg day. However, once I pick Rebecca up from school, I will be cleaning house and working on laundry.

Tomorrow I am getting my haircut "AAAHHHHHHHHHH" that was a singing sound, not a scream. I am to a place with my hair where I can do nothing with it, and so I made an appt. I also have a mtg at work tomorrow that i may or may not go to.

Wednesday Rebecca has quizzing and its the first night of kids klub. Exciting.

I think Thursday is free LOL

friday is the first day of our Bible study. I am so excited for this.

Typing all of this while sitting in the living room on my new ever so cute Toshiba netbook. A gift from my handsome, wonderful hubby "just because"

Ryan is worried he doesn't see his name on here so I am typing it so he will be quiet.


Have a blessed day

No comments: