Tuesday, August 18, 2009

well...

I can't find my camera cord to upload photos...gggrrrr!!! If I had been home more yesterday I would have turned this place upside down, but that is on my agenda in just a few.

We had a good first day of school for both kiddos. Rebecca was a bit okay a LOT cranky after school, but expressed a good day.

This morning she was beat though, didn't get up til almost 7:30. I had her breakfast ready, and did a quick hair style that has become my go to. I split the front half of her hair down the middle and braid each side, then pull the braids and the rest of her hair into a ponytail. I like it better than a straight pony because it keeps the little front shorter pieces out of her face. I love her hair long, but she has been telling me it can only get so long and then she wants it cut (NOOO!!) Maybe I can talk her out of that desire (altho it has lasted since before school was out last year).

Well, off to find my camera cord...sneaky little sucker can't be too far.

have a great day

No comments: