Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2 of September

It feels like fall. I love love fall. I have the windows open, and I am very much enjoying the fresh air. I went to Walmart and got pics off my camera. Just to go pick them up and I'll have photos to put on the blog. YAY!!!

I am tired of having crazy busy weeks. It seems like all I do is go go go go go!!!! I don't know if it is that I am not organized, or if I need to learn something, but this constant pace is driving me crazy.

Rebecca is the "paw"-some student of the week. she received $2 from the pto and a certificate. She was so excited. I am so proud of her. Her teacher has been incredibly complimentary of her.

Ryan hasn't had to move his bee from the beehive for 5 days in a row now. I am so proud of him. That is good listening!!! His teacher is moving to Texas, so he will have another teacher mid September, but he doesn't seem to mind.

Having a hard time getting the kids to make their beds. Need a new motivator for them.

well, I have stuff to put away, and laundry to do, Can't waste the day on the computer.

Have a blessed day

No comments: