Friday, November 13, 2009

some projects

So I have been being a little crafty today...advantage to not having to go anywhere due to a sick child.

first of all I made some cards this last week

This is the inside of the sympathy card





today I also made some note books for gifts...




from this package of note pads (6 in a pkg)


and these coasters from the dollar spot at Target



using my bind it all and round it all by zutter

Also today the kids made thanksgiving cards for their grandparents and great grandparents.
I made a demo for them, We used 2 inch scallop circle punch, 1 inch circle punch, 3 5 point stars and googly eyes.


they both took part in writing. Ryan wrote happy thanksgiving and Rebecca wrote who it was for. then they signed their names.



Its been a fun crafty day...now I need to go put away laundry.

Have a blessed day

2 comments:

Colchester Relief Society said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adele said...

Ok... trying this again, this time as ME!

Brook, those cards are gorgeous. And the turkeys!!!! Love'em. :-D

I made a note book this week, too. But, I don't have a bind it all, so I cheated. I started off with a regular notebook, carefully pulled the spine apart, recovered it, and carefully replaced the spine. You can see the results on my ScrapBlog.

Hope the kid's feeling better!