Happy New Year!! I have a fairly long list of goals for 2010, but more on that tomorrow.
for today I have 10 more things I love
1. I love that we can have grape and blue rasberry icees in the middle of winter at home
2. I love that my Father in law carves us a Santa every year and I particularly love that this year Santa is holding Mario...such a big part of our household right now (everyone else had a Santa holding their dog)
3. I love that I got this adorable quilt from Goodwill...it is pink and pretty and the perfect size.
4. I love seeing a partially done scarf and a basket of yarn. I think it cozies up a room.
5. I love these cozy socks and I love that they are matched.
6. I love these books I got for Christmas
7. I love to read the above books
8. I love this bag and I love that I got it on clearance.
9. I love my new teacups from my hubby and kids for Christmas
10. I love these candles from Warm Glow candles. Handmade on site. I wish you could smell these....wonderful.
Wishing you and yours a safe New Years Eve.