Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day.

I am BUMMED the video won't load. I will try to get it fixed later.

So my five year old picked out this card. It has seriously caused much laughter, for many reasons.

Now, in case you don't know my fantastic five year old, he is hysterical!!! He all the time is saying and doing things that crack us up!! He has no idea what a margarita is, I don't even drink, he loved the card for one reason only! THE SONG!! He opened it at the store and started dancing. He barely let me open the card myself he wanted to hear the song so much. Then he carried it around dancing to the song. I need to get the dance on video, but he is at his grandmas so I can't today. It'll give you something to look forward too.

Hope you have had a wonderful Mother's Day

No comments: