Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Good Morning



Now is that not the way to start the day!! ha! He says, "it's going to be a funny one!"

So day 2 of the shred is done...my body hurts in places it hasn't hurt in a long time. I'm eating oatmeal, some less sweeted coffee, and it is funny the way it works, when you work out you want to eat healthier by default because you don't want to waste all the pain and sweat! ha! At least that is how it works for me. If I get my exercise done early, then I do well the rest of the day. If I wait to do it, I eat poorly and then just think I'll work in off. So knowing this about myself, my goal is to exercise before I do much else. I think this is probably impossible, but I already feel a little less jiggly! ha! I think that is mind of matter!


So my son already got grape jelly on my clean carpet! sigh!

Did you vote yesterday? I did, my husband had to do a little informing before I went because honestly I don't keep up on all the politics, but he does and I agree with him most of the time! ha!

We have been most unimpressed with our school board, and the incumbants were all voted out! I don't disagree with what they are trying to do, but the method and timing seem very poor. However, who's to say the new board members will be any different. We will just have to wait and see.


I have some veggies growing, onions, radishes, beets, my lettuces aren't coming up yet, and I have some rosemary poking its head up through the dirt. I think rosemary is one of my favorite spices. It is absolutely divine on pork. And since i haven't done a quick recipe in awhile, how about this.

Pork Tenderloin with Rosemary

Ingredients:
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 pork tenderloin (about a pound)
1/2 to 1 tsp dried rosemary crumbled (double the amount if using fresh)

Heat oven to 425. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray

sprinkle salt and pepper all over the pork. Rub the rosemary on all sides of the pork. Place in baking dish.

Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until meat thermometer reads 160 at the thickest part. Cut pork crosswise into thin slices and serve.

Pork will be slightly pink in center, and it will be juicy, and flavorful.




Makes me hungry for pork!! ha! It is great with a baked sweet potato and asparagus.

Ryan is looking at his legos magazine and is getting ready to use it to build a car from it. I have to say he is loving legos and loves building with them. It is fun to watch.

Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: