Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last night....

We took the kiddos to see



They both really enjoyed it. It was kind of sad, but a very well done movie. You know how as movies add more and more they usually get worse and worse. Well, this was not the case. It was a great close to the story, however they could take it on if they wanted too. We didn't tell the kiddos where we were going we just got ready and got in the car. As we drove through the parking lot at the theater (which for us is not an uncommon thing as we use it to get to Walmart all the time) Ryan says, I sure would like to go to the movies. We stopped in a parking spot and he got all excited. So cute!!!

I think my girl may be sensitive to milk (big gigantic BOO!!!) She complains of a stomach ache a lot, usually after a moderate amount of ingesting dairy and has symptoms just like I have, so we talked about it and are going to try dairy free for her and see how she does. She is on board because she is also tired of having a belly ache. She did say last night she hopes it's not milk because there are so many good things with milk in them. Bless her heart. If it turns out she is milk sensitive, I will start looking at some recipes to prepare that let her feel like she isn't missing out. I figure if I let her help me make stuff that will also help. First, tho, we have to determine if dairy is the cause.

So this will be an adventure for all of us.

Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: