Tuesday, June 1, 2010

So back to our regularly or irregularly scheduled programming!

So I took a bit of a blogging break, although, I can't say I have been regular about it anyway, but I am hoping to do a bit better.

Jon took his band kids to the Indy 500, they marched in the pre-race parade on the track and then watched the race. That really bad accident in the last lap happened right in front of them.



The driver of the car Mike Conway has multiple fractured leg and compression fracture in his back, and no one else was hurt in the crash, not even the guy he hit and then looked like he could have decapitated. AMAZING!!

I was at work Sat and Sun. It wasn't a bad weekend, but I'm glad it is over. The kiddos spent the weekend with my parents. They had a blast!!!

Today is Rebecca's next to last day of school. They have field day today She was excited.

This was Rebecca's hair on her birthday.


and this is what it looked like when we took her hair down! The crazy face is because I told her to keep her eyes open and show me teeth...(insert eye-rolling here ha!)


June is going to be a busy month. I'm certain summer is going to fly by as our calendar is already full. Hoping to do some fun things with the kiddos before they both go to school in the fall!!

Hope you are having a blessed day!

No comments: