Monday, August 16, 2010

First day of School 2010

It is a big day at our house. My baby is going to kindergarten. Both kids were so so so so so excited for school!!!

They were ready early for their first day!








Monte (my brother) was home a couple weeks ago and he came to our house. We took him to dinner at our local Mexican place, and then we went to the County Fair. The kids love their Uncle Monte, he's really just a big kid!!




My son loves loves loves maps.
My sister gave him this world atlas, and he loves it. He has looked at it everyday, driven his lego cars on it, and just sat on it pretending. He is learning where the different states are because he wants to know! I love when kids learn on accident!!
The other morning I heard him talking and went to see what was going on and this is what I found...






I have a long to do list for today! Not that I have to get it all accomplished today, but I have a bit of a schedule in place for myself, hopefully I can keep it up!!

Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: