Thursday, March 10, 2011

My new neice

I am an aunt again, and this time is different because I am older, (sorry Tyson and Thad, but a 10 year old doesn't know how to be an aunt), I am not pregnant (sorry Jillian, I was consumed with my own newborn), and I am not taking care of my own small children (sorry Jacob,I had a toddler and a preschooler)

Miss Madelyn Ann is going to have one doting aunt (okay 2 because her Aunt Jennifer feels the same way) she was born March 9 around 1030ish pm by c-section and weighed in at 9lb.5oz. With a head full of dark dark hair.

Oh you want to see a picture, oh I'm sorry I don't have one....


Just kidding



Sorry the pic is small, my brother in law sent it from his phone.
Isn't she a doll.
I found the cutest little onesies from Target in green and yellow with daisies on them, and the white one said, "my auntie loves me" and they had matching pants, and I found the cutest little shoes...oh my goodness.

So happy she is here FINALLY, and that mom and baby are both well.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: