Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Girls night out...

I realized this morning we didn't take a picture. Oops! My sister, mom, and I met at Chili's for dinner and each took an item to share with the other two, then we went to Hobby Lobby for a bit of shopping. (Hobby Lobby closes too early!)

I took Coconut Cloud lotion from the book Natural Beauty at Home. It is super nice.

My mom made us potholders, and gave instructions, LOVE THAT! They are super cute.

My Sisters were gold with red roosters.

My Sister made cute little matchbook style notepads,


I used a book mark to show the paper, which is perforated...super CUTE!!!

she also made magnetic book marks, love that too!

Really love the daisy paper.

I was a bit under the weather last night, as I had a dentist appointment yesterday, I just want to say I don't like going to the dentist, but I am thankful there is someone who can help with my tooth pain.

Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: