Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Being Thankful

We have so much to be thankful  for, I am trying to be thankful for a daughter who wants to help in the kitchen. I struggle with it, I like to just get things done, but she needs to learn these skills from the kitchen. In effort to be more patient with her, and let her help we made zucchini bread the other day. She was enthralled with the recipe book, reading each recipe, trying to learn abbreviations like tsp, Tbps, c. and fraction 1/4, 1/2, 3/4. etc. She was doing a very good job.


while she was figuring out recipes, Ryan was doing something he does almost daily. I am so glad I put this whiteboard in the kitchen. It is out of the way enough to let him play while I work, and I love listening to his imgination at work.
He has spent hours here. Drawing, writing, playing with magnets. He loves it.

I had taken a bit of a break on writing my 1000 gifts, but a renewed spirit has spurred that act on, I am anxious to see God in everything! and record it.

I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: