Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Furry Friends

We have new furry friends at our home. It was a bit sudden, and my husband and children were in shock when I suggested these furry friends. I have been saying no to furry friends for some time, as I am the one who does everything. Feed, water, bathe, clean up after, pick up poop (I really hate this one). And I wasn't suggesting just one furry friend, but TWO. It has been over a week our new friends have been here, and they are wonderful.

I would like you to meet Lily and Buckeye




Lily is a long haired chihuahua and Buckeye is a pomeranian.  They are the sweetest dogs. They are both 3 years old, crate trained, housebroken, calm amazingly calm. They play together, Buckeye lays on Lily completely covering her up, she doesn't seem to mind. There is minimal barking, and they both are snugglers.

I can't seem to get a pic of Lily with out possessed looking eyes Ha!  The kids love love love them. Rebecca carries Lily around like a doll, and Buckeye has claimed Ryan as his buddy. It was cute the other evening Jon came in late so we let the dogs out of the crate til we went to bed and Buckeye kept going and checking on Ryan.

Right now they are both laying in their crate sleeping away. We love our new furry friends.

No comments: