Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sharing...

Rebecca has been so kind as to share her "creepy crud" with the entire household. I just cannot get over how generous she has been!  We all sound horrible, but I think we are improving.

In other news take a look at this





what is that you say?  Yes glasses for my boy. That is four for four in our house with glasses.  Ryan has a converging insufficiency. That means (because I know you will ask) that his eyes have a hard time seeing small things because his eyes don't converge to make one image. So when the eye dr. says follow my finger to your nose, Ry is unable to do that. We also have converging exercises to do with him to help improve this, but he has a plus correction because making things bigger means he doesn't have to converge as much.   That was probably clear as mud. ha!  He is a bit excited. He was disappointed he has to wait to get them. He does look very handsome tho. They are green and brown and this is just the trial pair. He had been complaining of having trouble reading small print. He had complained at home, and then also at school. He even was covering one eye to make it easier to read (which is what you would do if your eyes didn't converge). So I made him an appointment. The rest is history!

So in other news, this week is the last football game WOOOHOOOO!!!! No more cooking til next year. Life seems to be getting busier and busier.

Ryan signed up for cub scouts last night. He is very excited, and was happy to see several of his classmates.

I know I missed menu plan Monday, but I haven't made a plan yet, we had leftovers Monday, and sandwiches last night. Today is Soup day. I think I'll make a veggies soup. I'll work on the menu for the rest of the week, then post it.

Hope you have a blessed day!


No comments: