Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pizza Puffs

I would love to give credit to someone for this recipe, but honestly I have NO idea where I got it. I found it in my "I want to make this" folder, I have no idea how long it has been there or anything. So to whoever came up with this THANK YOU!




Pizza Puffs are easy and fun. Kids LOVE them

3/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup milk of choice
1 egg, lightly beaten
4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese (about a cup)
4 oz pepperoni cut into small pieces (about a cup)

2 Tbsp italian seasoning

1/2 cup pizza sauce

Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 24 count mini muffin pan.

In a large bowl whisk together ingredients  except pizza sauce and let stand 10 minutes. Stir batter again, then divide into muffin tin. Bake til puffed and golden about 20-25 minutes.

Heat up pizza sauce til warm then use as dipping sauce.

These pop right out of the muffin tin. you could add what ever pizza ingredients you like, just chop it up into small pieces.

Easy Peasy

Enjoy
Have a blessed day!

No comments: