Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So I am sure you are wondering...

how our Chinese New year celebration went. Well, about that, we didn't do it. Why you might ask. Well, when my boy got home I told him we were going to celebrate etc, He started to CRY. Immediately. I was shocked and thankful I hadn't decked out the house in Chinese decor. He said, "I don't like Chinese food, I want spaghetti." So since it was his Chinese New Year celebration we had spaghetti, so no pictures. However, I had cooked the rice so I could make fried rice as it takes precooked rice. He decided he wanted to try it. Had a hard time keeping him out of the rice, and he decided on Wednesday we should eat Chinese food. So we will be having a late New Year celebration on Wednesday, altho my understanding is it is a 15 day celebration.

Have a blessed day!

No comments: