Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I dressed up my porch

So since I took my Christmas wreath down in February my porch has been a little under dressed. For Valentines I put a giant glittery heart in the center of a naked grapevine wreath, and for St. Patrick's Day I added a giant clover, but since then it has just been a naked wreath.

My husband even joked about being embarrassed to come in the front door because that wreath was naked. ha!

I have been on the hunt for just the right thing to get me through spring and summer, but it has been a battle. I finally got all the stuff I needed, and my porch is no longer under dressed.

those unattractive circular marks are from the wreath blowing in the wind. would love to know a way to get rid of them



I opted to not add any ribbon for now, but I have some and I may add in some streamers.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Very springy, love the flutterby. Missed you on Easter. Love you, sis