Friday, April 27, 2012

Skipping stone designs sketch 125

The last couple of weeks were busy, so I didn't get to play along, but happy to creating this week.

The sketch this week is this:






I wouldn't typically think to make an angled background, but I like it.

here is my take:





I used my new Skipping Stones Design stamps Dandilion Dreams, which I love by the way.  And an old paper pack, I am not sure of the company because the cover is gone. I used ink from Stampin Up.  What a great sketch to make me do something new!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Such a pretty card. I just got this set and love it. Thanks for joining us this week over at Skipping Stones Design!

Teresa Zuehls said...

Lovely card and take in the sketch! Love the pattern papers. TFS

Jingle said...

Very pretty card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Katie Gehring said...

New is fun, right? And paid off with a truly lovely card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Skipping Stones design!