Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Friday

So I added 9 new cards under the card tab. A couple of them are going to be embellished a little more, but I went ahead and added them anyway.

Sorry the new header pic is a bit blurry, I had a couple silly subjects that wouldn't hold still! I'll try again later, but for now it'll have to do.

I received my stamp set from  Skipping Stone designs last week, and I just have to say, I LOVE IT! 
The quality is wonderful. It stamps evenly, and crisply.  I am really really wanting the set with the hot air balloons! I would absolutely recommend purchasing from them!

I made a couple cards using my new stamp set, one in the post below, and these two, which are very similar, but if you look closely you can see I stamped the images in different places.







I loved how the first one came out, I decided I must repeat it!

Not much else going on. Ryan had a spring concert this week, where he sang a solo. He did a wonderful job! 

I think that is about it!

have a blessed day!

1 comment:

AJ said...

love this card! Those stamps are soooo great, aren't they!? :)