Monday, July 2, 2012

Today I have to Praise my Lord

Thanking God for a drop of hope. Praising His name for it coming at just the right time!!!

I can't really go into details, but it was so obvious to me it was the hand of God moving that I have to thank Him and praise Him for his mighty Hand, His gracious heart, and His UNFAILING love!!

On a different note, altho related, you all know I work the weekends, and well church happens on Sundays, and I spend my Sundays caring for others, but that does not allow me to attend a weekly Sunday service.  Someone tweeted about their church service and how you could watch it live on Sundays. Even though it is Monday, I decided to check out the church website. Turns out you can watch the message online. What a blessing that message was. A Pastor with a clear passion for teaching about Jesus, for not pulling punches, and not candy coating his message. I praise God I saw that tweet, that I followed that link. I thought I would share it with you as well. So click to check it out  Higher Vision Church I believe you will also be blessed. The internet serves as a way to get the message of Jesus to those who can't get out, or have other things preventing them from attending a worship service.  What a blessing,

I hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: