Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It's almost school time

I can't believe it is August already. We have had a fun filled summer. Soon I hope to post some summer updates.

Today though we are going to have a back to school clothing haul. Ha Ha. Actually, just the few things I picked up for the kids. Their grandma took them shopping a couple weeks ago and got several new things, but I didn't think to do this with that stuff (wish I had). Anyway, I had the kids try on their jeans and such, turns out all of their jeans were too small, and Rebecca's jean shorts to small as well.

Here is what we got.
For Rebecca

for Ryan
I am amazed at how they are growing. They have their backpacks, lunchboxes, and some supplies. I don't have an official list yet, we get that when they register for school next week. Just over a week to go and it's back into the routine.

Hope you have a blessed day.

No comments: