Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Natural skin care

So me making skin care is not new, but I haven't done tons of it recently, until today.

I made some coconut cloud lotion.  I made up a new deodorant recipe to try out. I made toothpaste. I also made a body scrub I used today that was super moisturizing.  I'm going to share the body scrub with you today.

This is super easy, you can make it right before you go to the shower. Know that the measurements are not exact, just rough ideas.

1/3 c brown sugar
2 Tbsp honey
splash of water (use distilled if you are not using up right away, I made just enough for one use)
2 Tbsp Oil.  I used almond oil, but you can use olive oil, or jojoba oil.

If it is too runny add more sugar, if it is too thick add more water. It's a little rough for the face, but it is an amazing exfoliant for everywhere else. The best part is it leaves the skin super moisturized. So scrub down, wash as usual and enjoy your super soft skin.

No comments: