Monday, March 11, 2013

The March All Natural Face Box

I love this subscription box. I've only received one, but I love it. You can check it out at The All Natural Face It is $15.00 monthly, or you can purchase a whole year for $130 (making it less than $11/monthly if you broke it down). You also can purchase just one box.

The March box was St. Patrick's Day themed box. Let's talk about what was in the box.



Isn't all that green pretty.  I might have squealed a little. =)

I dove into the pigments first. I figured they were green, but I couldn't wait to see them.


deep sea green, forest nypmh, and green ice storm
Here they are, darkest to lightest. I have used the deep sea green as a liner a few times and I loved it. I tried the forest nymph as an eyelid shade, which I liked, but it didn't last and it creased even with a primer. I think I need a cream base underneath it.

ingredients: Mica, Magnesium Myristate Boron Nitride Oxides.



I layered the deep sea green over a brown liner pencil from honey bee gardens. It stays all day. The green didn't show up very well in the picture, but it is really pretty in real life.
Also in the green pouch was a green coin lucky charm (which I put in my pocket the day I had to go to the dentist and that went well.)



Next I opened up a lip balm in chocolate mint. YUM is all I can say. It smells delicious, and is super moisturizing.

Ingredients: sweet almond oil, organic coconut oil, candelilla wax, natural flavors, and stevia.

I love this balm. I have been carrying it with me everywhere. It is in a round tube, which I prefer.




There was also a peppermint lotion. It smells so good. I love peppermint anything. =)

ingredients: Purified water, apricot kernel oil, vegetable glycerin, Ceteareth-6 Olivate (vegetable emulsifier), Sclerotium gum, poyaminopropyl biguanide(non formaldehyde, non pararben preservative), potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), organic peppermint oil

So I don't love all the ingredients, however, it is water based so it has to have some. I find this a little bit sticky which is weird. It is smooth and absorbs quickly, but leaves my skin sticky.  I do love the scent though.


All right this is the one that y'all are going to think is weird. It is an Ayurvedic Oral Rinse. It is all oil. Yes I said oil.  Used for oil pulling. What is that you say?!?  Well let me tell you.  Oil pulling is used to improve dental health. Teeth become whiter, gums pinker and healthier looking, and breath fresher. But some say the health benefits don't stop there. Many health problems, including those which medical science has yet to find cures for, are also improved or completely cured. Oil pulling has the potential to help with just about any illness or chronic condition. (info from oilpulling.com) 

Simple process of swishing 1 tsp of oil in your mouth for up to 20 minutes, preferably before eating. I cannot swish oil in my mouth that long. However, I did last for a good little bit. Dental care is related to heart disease, so I find that a natural method that is to help with good dental hygiene is worth it.  

It didn't taste bad, but anything in my mouth for very long makes me gaggy, even toothpaste. I didn't find my mouth to feel oily afterward. I will continue to use this. Will I buy some? No I can make my own, but I wouldn't have tried it if I hadn't received it in the box.

ingredients: Organic sesame oil, organic peppermint oil, organic lemon oil, organic myrhh oil, organic clove oil, organic neem oil. 


Last but not least is the Peaches and Cream Face Food. It contains dried peaches, and coconut milk. It is a cleanser or mask. It smells so good, and left my face feeling soft.  You only need a small amount so there is plenty in that little baggie. I love it. 


So here are all the products together


I really like the all natural face. I am excited to see what next month's box has in it. You can bet you'll be seeing other products from here as well. 

Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: