Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Time seems to be flying

I can't believe it is Wednesday already. I had parent teacher conferences this week. I taught the thriller dance to the entire student body at my children's school on Monday, had 3 hour meeting at work yesterday. Then there is piano, and soccer and football games. Life is a bit of a whirlwind. And to top it all off my car died. Hoping it is fixable to not a lot of money. I know a new vehicle is on the horizon, but I'm not ready.

For Monday's thriller dance, the kids were able to dress up. Yay for getting multiple uses out of cheaply made but pricey costumes.

Cute Kitty

Zombie kitty.



Ryan wanted no part of make up to be a Zombie, so his costume says Navy Seal, but he kept saying he was an Army man


He was caught playing with his food the other morning. He used his toast as a mustache. He cracks me up!

He even posed for the picture. 

Hope you have a blessed day!

No comments: