Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Break

We went camping over Fall Break. We had a full week off. It was very nice (until a couple people got sick...me included boo!!) It was our final camping trip for the year. I have emptied the camper, and made an inventory list. Looking forward to planning for next year!

On Sunday, we went to the orchard. Jon and the kids have been going almost weekly, but it was my first time since I was off work. I love family time.

I took no pictures while camping, but I did at the orchard. That is where the new header picture came from.

Here a few others






The kids kept trying to photo bomb Jon and I's picture so we were laughing in all of them. We got apples, and apple cider slushes (so good) and the kids got apple donuts.

I love fall.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Great pics, beautiful family, glad you're mine!!!!