Monday, January 6, 2014

Menu Plan for the next 2 weeks

These are just supper plans as breakfast is cereal, oatmeal, or eggs usually, and lunches are sandwiches and pretzels and fruit during school time (at least for the kiddos and hubby, I tend to just have a hodge podge of lunches).

Monday: Sloppy Tamale Pie (this was delish and soon the recipe will be shared)
Tuesday: Spaghetti (always good)
Wednesday: Chicken and Sweet Potato Stew (YUCK!)
Thursday: Tacos (YUM!!!)
Friday: Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie
Weekend: Leftovers, sandwiches, Pizza, salad. etc


Monday: Roast Chicken, baked potatoes and salad
Tuesday: Grilled Cheese
Wednesday: Taco Soup
Thursday: Chicken Noodle Soup
Friday: Pizza
Weekend: Leftovers, sandwiches, salad. etc


I will grab a frozen veggie to add to most meals. Salad is also always an option as an add on. Some of these are new recipes we are going to try out. If they are a success I'll share the recipes. Some of these can also be made into easy freezer meals, which again I will share once we give them a go.

I have already shopped for the groceries for these meals, as well as our other meals for the 2 weeks. I should only need to make on small trip to restock bread, yogurt, and possibly fruit.  Otherwise we are good for the next 2 weeks.

Menu planning really makes things easier for me. I also save a ton at the grocery store.

Have a blessed FOCUSed day!

No comments: